The GF are found in the inner side of the platelets ( Alfa granules), they are freed to act with a hormone called : “tyrosinkinase” which stimulates mitosis within the cells’s nucleous of the receptor cell.
- The growth factors are chemotactic to fibroblasts, to neutrophils and to monocytes.
- Mitotic for fibroblasts and for other cells, stimulates the production of collagen and controls its destruction.
- Stimulates keratinocytes’s growth.
- Promotes proteins synthesis, and improves healing.
- Stimulates the neo vascularization and the tissues re-epithelization .